I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It has a great texture and nutty flavour. It feels as though I am eating “real” bread. It freezes really well. To the gluten free bread mixture you can add herbs, and any flavours you want!
If almonds are an issue you can make this with 100% flax/linseed meal. Let your imagination flow with variations on the basic recipe.
- sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup of LSA mix
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- Pinch of himalayan sea salt
- 3 teaspoons of oil
- garlic powder
- fresh rosemary
- Mix dry ingredients
- Add oil then beaten eggs
- Let mixture rest for 5 mins
- Pour into greased baking tin.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius
- Enjoy with you favourite toppings, Mine today was Tzaziki.