I’ve been drinking different kinds of green smoothies for breakfast for a long time now! There’s a certain sense of accomplishment that comes with completing your yoga practice and getting in two servings each of fruit and vegetables before 10 a.m.
But there is another thing that I’m completely and utterly addicted to – smoothie BOWLS! Because you can make them into even more of a complete meal, keeping you fuller longer. Yes please!
Every ingredient is completely up to you, here is my basic smoothie bowl.
- 1/4 ripe avocado (optional)
- 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (oat, almond, rice or coconut)
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop of Sunwarrior protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp green probiotic powder (optional)
Blend all your ingredients until smooth. Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings. Take a picture and than eat!