I love love love cookies. But for me they have to be gluten and sugar free of course. Here is a delicious recipe for paleo pumpkin gran free cookies. I find when living a grain free diet, it’s necessary to keep snacks on hand, and my favorite snacks by far are COOKIES! They don’t go bad that quickly (well in truth they get gobbled up before they ever would), and because they are grain and sugar free they aren’t bad for you like regular cookies filled with sugar.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup melted butter (preferably Ghe butter, if vegan go for coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup of honey (or less)
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or all spice (you can add more if you like)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients well.
- Add in your wet ingredients after.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Either butter a cookie sheet or cover it with parchment paper
- Roll your cookies into medium size balls, you can press down with a fork if you like.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.