This recipe is the first I made in my new blender! Yes, I bought it, finally! So my late night sweet snack was a Raw Coconut Pudding, here is the recipe…
- 2 dates, soaked until soft
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until well combined.
2. Pat firmly into a glass.
- 2 cups flesh from young Thai coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- You can add sweetener, but the coconut is already so sweet I didn’t use any
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, dried coconut (optional)
1. Place coconut flesh, coconut water, coconut oil, agave and vanilla in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
2. By hand, stir in the raspberries.
3. Pour cream over base, top with optional coconut. Chill for 6-8 hours or overnight. Or eat right away 🙂