Here is another yummy raw cake recipe, which makes you feel good about yourself and gives you plenty of vitamins and healthy fats.
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup macadamia
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 soft dates, pitted and chopped
Make the date paste by blending the dates with a bit of water. Add the rest of the ingredients. Add it in to a cake tin.
- 2 1/2 cups cashews (preferably soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup of coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract and seeds from half a vanilla bean (other half reserved for topping)
- 2 Tbsp organic dried lavender flowers (optional)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
First blend the cashews with the almond milk than add the rest of the ingredients, except the coconut oil! Add it when you have the cream and blend for a few seconds. Add it onto the base.
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
Blend your blackberries with agave and squeeze it through a nylon strainer (I made a DIY strainer with tights 😉 They were clean don’t worry!), so you don’t have the seeds in the puree. Spread bits of the puree onto the cake cream, use a small tooth pick or the other side of the spoon and just play with the pattern. After refrigerate overnight.