Gosh these were amazing! My work colleague called them CheeseBerry Cuplets and I think it’s a perfect name for them! These raw lime cheesecakes are of course gluten/sugar/dairy free, making our beach bodies ready for summer!
1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup pecans
3/4 cup pitted dates
4 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
6 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups of cashews
1/2 cup of coconut cream
1/3 cup of lime juice
zest of 1 lime
3 tablespoons of rice malt syrup
Some berries for colour
1. Soak cashews in cold water overnight.
2. Soak the pitted dates and pecans for one hour before using.
3. Add the dates, pecans, almonds and desiccated coconut to a food processor, blend for around 3 minutes or until all the nuts are finely chopped. Place the mixture into the base of muffin trays, make sure the mixture is pushed in well. The mixture should be 1cm deep. Place into the freezer.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until the mixture is creamy and thick. Pour the mixture onto the base and spread evenly. Save some cream and mix it with berries. Add the pink cream on top and make little swirls.
5. Store in the freezer for four hours before serving and then in the fridge.